no entries available.
in title
trepalium
0
11 month ago
In this French dystopia, 80% of the people are forced to live in poverty, without access to work, food, or water. The remaining 20% of the population own all the wealth and resources.
in title
crebros
0
1 year ago
I took a drug last night that made me have very vivid dreams and made me fall asleep quickly. I was surprised when I woke up because the dream felt so real.

no entries available

no entries available

in title
rotten soup
10 month ago
in title
the seventh continent
11 month ago
in title
trosyd
1 year ago
in title
biofenac
1 year ago
fraser sperazzo
331 points
2 entries
About: ...
Member Since 2020 03 02